Logo Design & Identity Packages
The Heart Of Your Branding Is More Than a Drawing
One of the core marketing pieces for your business is your logo and business identity. While your logo may seem like a simple drawing, there are many variables to consider when you develop it. One of the biggest is your audience. Logo design for an audience in Fort Worth is different than logo design for a Dallas audience.
In addition to audience appeal, you need to be sure your logo is an accurate representation of your company, and reinforces your marketing message. You also need to consider how your logo will be used and the cost of reproducing it. If your logo hasn’t been created correctly, it could impact your bottom line by being expensive to reproduce. Ultimately, your logo needs to take all of this into consideration.
Work with Gonzo Strategies to develop your logo and identity and we’ll make sure all of these pieces are taken into account. Your Gonzo Strategies identity package includes:*
- Comprehensive logo strategy to ensure your logo fits your business’ particular needs.
- Variety of logo design concepts for you to choose from (we keep going until it’s just right.)
- Business card design.
- Letterhead design.
- Word template of your letterhead files for e-mailing and desktop printing.
- Mailing labels or envelopes.
- Logo conversion – your logo will be converted into multiple formats so you always have the version you need.
- Detailed instructions on when and where to use each logo file as well as the color profiles and list of the fonts used.
- 2-year back-up – we keep copies of your logo files for at least 2 years. If your computer crashes or your files become damaged, just give us a call and we’ll replace them.
*Individual pieces of our identity package are also available on their own.